Is The Cabela’s Ultralight II The Right Pack For You?
Here’s my personal review and un boxing of this foldable backpack
I just picked up 5 of these Ultralight II Packs from Cabela’s and I thought I’d share a little about them and why I got them with you, so you can see if they are something that might fit your lifestyle.
For a long time now, I’ve lived a pretty simple life, and I like to keep things a simple as possible, most of the time.
This Summer My Family and I are going to Hungary for a month, and we wanted to travel as light as possible.
As a result, we decided that each of us would only bring a backpack with whatever we could fit into it.
You know what it’s like to travel with big bags or suitcases, right?
You’ve got to check them in and out, and sometimes even pay extra for them.
That’s part of the reason we’re so excited to travel with these little backpacks this time.
Less waiting time, and a lighter load overall, and not much to keep track of.
A Closer Look At The Ultralight 23 Liter Pack:
- These foldable backpacks have 2 outside zipper storage areas and one on the inside.
- You can use the adjustable side compression straps to stabilize the contents of your pack.
- It has 2 integrated water bottle pockets.
- This backpack has a foam-padded back panel and stretch mesh shoulder straps for extra comfort and..
- It packs into itself for easy stowing.
The bottom line is, we like these backpacks and so do our kids.
We’re going to travel light and that makes traveling a lot more fun.
Let me know if you get one of these packs and if you like it.
I’d also be interested in knowing what types of light weight packs you might have, and what you like best in a back pack.